May 1st - October 1st
Thank you for you interest in our park. Most of our campsites are what we call Seasonal when the trailer is left on the same site all year long. We have very nice sites available for 2018. See the Resort Map for locations.
These types of RV units are allowed in our campground:
- Single-wide Units are 8 feet wide and may travel down the road without a permit. They buy a vehicle license.
- Park Trailers are 8 feet wide, have 1 or more slide-outs, and with slide-outs in, may travel down the road without a permit. They buy a vehicle license.
- Park Models have no holding tanks, have a regular toilet & refrigerator, are usually 12 feet wide, and must have a permit to travel down the road. They must pay personal property tax.
Site size will regulate what kind of unit may be used on each site. Any of the above units can be used on sites 1-12, and 40-106. Only park trailers and single-wide units can be used on sites 20 - 31.
Price per season is determined by location to the lake and size of site, as follows:
|Sites 6-12, 20-31, 40 & 61||$3500|
|Sites 1-5, & 41||$3300|
|Sites 42-48, & 62-63||$3180|
|Sites 49-52, & 64-65
|Sites 86-96, & 101-106||$2960|
We have a great group of people here, of all ages, kids to seniors!!
We have a seasonal Potluck Party each Spring. Please bring a dish to pass and BYOB. The resort furnishes the meat, beer, pop, coffee, and set-up, plates, cups, and cutlery. We have the best food in MN. Please attend...for lots of fun. Welcome Back/Get Acquainted Potluck Party in June 23, 2018. A good time to meet your new neighbors....Social 5 pm; eat at 5:30 pm.
- One vehicle is allowed per site
- The upper parking lot is available for extra cars
- All vehicles must register and display a car pass
- Quiet hours: 10 PM to 8 AM
- Pets (medium size) are allowed in seasonal areas. No pets in or around cabins. They must be on a 6 foot leash at all times. Upper trails & roads available for exercise. Owners responsible for clean up and all property damage. Do not leave unattended.
- No visitor pets allowed
- No dogs on beach
- No ATV'S, dirt bikes, or jet skies allowed
Advanced Reservations Accepted
- One week minimum - July & August
- Memorial & Labor Day Weekends - 3 night minimum
- 50%advance deposit to confirm. Balance due at check-in.
- Maximum: 4 people per site Hours: 9am - 9pm.
- Pre Registered Visitor: $8.00 per person per day
- Visitors not Registered: $10.00 per day per person
- Visitor's Boats: $10.00 per day
- Must have a car pass & park in the upper parking area.
- No Visitors pets allowed.
|Seasonal Sites Available
May 1 to Oct. 1
Spacious site with water,